- How the human brain works on a subway
- 4 young Africans who are changing the world
- The organization is offering $100m to change the world
- Participants were tasked with getting from A to B while MRI scans of their brain were taken.
- Committed to improving the state of the world
Read the full article, click here.
@wef: “How the human #brain works on a subway @DeepMindAI #AI”
Neuroscientists at DeepMind, a Google-owned AI lab in London, have teamed up with academics at Oxford University and UCL to try and determine how the human brain navigates an underground train network.
How the human brain works on a subway