- How the human brain works on a subway
- Graça Machel: Technology provides Africa with a unique opportunity
- Participants were tasked with getting from A to B while MRI scans of their brain were taken.
- The article is published in collaboration with Business Insider .
- Studying the human brain like this can help companies like Google DeepMind to make advances in the field of artificial intelligence.
Read the full article, click here.
@wef: “How the human #brain works on a subway @DeepMindAI #AI”
Neuroscientists at DeepMind, a Google-owned AI lab in London, have teamed up with academics at Oxford University and UCL to try and determine how the human brain navigates an underground train network.
How the human brain works on a subway