- But RL games are to say, “Let’s go explore the real world together.
- Let’s imagine what Pokémon Go (and other games like it) might look like five years from now.
- Pokemon Go Is a Glimpse of Our Augmented Reality Future
- It’s a massively multiplayer real life videogame (RL game).
- Funnily enough, the answer comes from another game called Go.
Read the full article, click here.
@singularityhub: “If you think #PokemonGo is a big deal now, just wait until #AI enters the battle”
A walk through the forest becomes a journey into the lair of an ancient dragon or a hunt for ancient treasure. An abandoned house is consumed by dark spirits who must be avoided. An old wardrobe is a portal to another world.
Pokemon Go Is a Glimpse of Our Augmented Reality Future