- NIPS Poster Spotlight Session 3 – Duration: 22 minutes.
- Provable Algorithms for Learning Neural Networks – Duration: 1 hour, 20 minutes.
- Panel 1 – Capturing the Research Lifecycle – Duration: 1 hour, 14 minutes.
- Oral Session: Competitive Distribution Estimation: Why is Good-Turing Good – Duration: 20 minutes.
- Invited Talks: Computational Principles for Deep Neuronal Architectures – Duration: 58 minutes.
Read the full article, click here.
@randal_olson: “In the past week, MS Research shared 180+ videos on YouTube. Most involve #MachineLearning.”
Microsoft Research collaborates with the world’s foremost researchers in academia, industry and government to move research in new directions across nearly e…