- Google Ventures , which backed over 10 unique companies, ranked second as an active investor in AI.
- As we earlier reported , Google is also a major acquirer of AI startups.
- Intel Capital is the most active corporate investor on our list, having backed over a dozen separate unique AI-based companies, including healthcare startup Lumiata , machine-learning platform DataRobot , and imaging startup Perfant Technology .
- Corporates and their venture capital groups are among the most active investors in this category ( tech corporates have also been active acquirers in the category ).
- Our artificial intelligence category includes companies applying AI solutions to verticals like healthcare, advertising, and finance as well as those developing general-purpose AI tech.
Read the full article, click here.
@peterxing: “Intel, Google, GE, And Samsung Among Most Active Corporate Investors In AI Startups”
With AI dealmaking exploding recently, corporates and their venture arms have not been left out of the rush.
Intel, Google, GE, And Samsung Among Most Active Corporate Investors In AI Startups