- By telling stories we can easily convey to machines even the most complex ideas.
- The question is addressed by researchers that work in the intersection of human computer interaction and machine learning.
- There is the expert who is able to use machine learning for other people’s needs but doesn’t understand their goals.
- For one, such interfaces equipped with narrative intelligence would be much more effective at communicating with us and understanding our needs and desires.
- How would you feel if I told you that these days you can have your own personal machine learning system, without having to know much about machine learning and still be able to command it and fine-tune it by yourself.
Read the full article, click here.
@EXAGolo: “Interacting with Machine Learning – Here is Why You Should Care: via @kdnuggets”
The issue of designing new interactive interfaces with machine learning systems that best serve our needs and help us build and maintain trust is a central issue in AI. Read one researcher’s take on this topic.
Interacting with Machine Learning – Here is Why You Should Care