- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella lays out 10 Laws of AI (and Human Behavior)
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella lays out his vision for ethical AI research.
- AI needs algorithmic accountability so humans can undo unintended harm.
- The essay also comes amid a debate over whether AI could pose a “Terminator”-level threat to humanity’s long-term future.
- Microsoft changing Windows 10 update prompt following complaints
Read the full article, click here.
@ID_R_McGregor: “Isaac Asimov had 3 laws, but Microsoft requires 10.
Good luck with #3.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella draws up six “musts” for the coming revolution in artificial intelligence, plus four musts for the humans living in the AI age.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella lays out 10 Laws of AI (and Human Behavior)