- An Overview of AI on the AWS Platform AWS offers a family of intelligent services that provide cloud-native machine learning and deep learning technologies to address your different use cases and needs.
- For developers looking to add managed AI services to their applications, AWS brings natural language understanding (NLU) and automatic speech recognition (ASR) with Amazon Lex, visual search and image recognition with Amazon Rekognition, text-to-speech (TTS) with Amazon Polly, and developer-focused machine learning with Amazon Machine Learning.
- For more in-depth deep learning applications, the AWS Deep Learning AMI lets you run deep learning in the cloud, at any scale.
- Whether you’re just getting started with AI or you’re a deep learning expert, this session will provide a meaningful overview of how to improve scale and efficiency with the AWS Cloud.
- Learning Objectives: • Learn about the breadth of AI services available on the AWS Cloud • Gain insight into practical use cases for Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, and Amazon Rekognition • Understand why Amazon has selected MXNet as its deep learning framework of choice due its programmability, portability, and performance Who Should Attend: Data Scientists, AI Researchers, Developers, Technical Decision Makers If you have registered with us before, please click here
Password length must be between 8 and 32 characters.
@awscloud: Learn about the breadth of #AI services available on the AWS – join our tech talk!