- Slashdot SourceForge Dice BE Dice DE Dice NL Dice SAP Dice UK
- And while Amazon’s Echo has developers onboard, it remains to be seen whether “smart” home hubs will become truly ubiquitous .
- Many of these “hot” industries are still nascent which may give developers pause.
- Developers know they must work at least a few years ahead of the curve if they hope to release a mature product into a ready market.
- Among the developers whose primary focus is creating apps with machine-learning capabilities, the most-targeted categories for those apps included the Internet of Things (11.4 percent), professional, scientific and technical services (10 percent), and manufacturing (9.4 percent).
Read the full article, click here.
@Dicedotcom: “Machine Learning, IoT Top Developer Focus”
A new survey suggests robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), and machine learning are becoming the main focus of app developers.
Machine Learning, IoT Top Developer Focus