- Access to any third party site linked to this blog site is at your own risk.
- The blog site may contain links to third party sites.
- Notwithstanding any approval by the moderator, by posting information to this blog site, you agree to be solely responsible for the information you post, link to, or otherwise upload to the blog site.
- You agree to release Formtek from any liability related to that information or to your use of the blog site.
- You should not post, link to or otherwise upload any information considered confidential to this blog site.
Read the full article, click here.
@ASoumagne: “#MachineLearning: Major Push by All Major Tech Companies to Advance #AI”
Machine Learning algorithms are becoming widely used. Microsoft, Google, IBM and Amazon, for example, have all added machine learning options to their cloud offerings. Facebook has open-sourced its hardware design. Yahoo has also released an open-source AI tool called CaffeOnSpark. Chinese giant Baidu has also released open-source AI software.
Machine Learning: Major Push by All Major Tech Companies to Advance Artificial Intelligence