- Adobe’s Lightroom for Apple TV app, which is available now for free, will work on 4th generation Apple TV set-top boxes and requires a Creative Cloud subscription.
- Posted by Greg Scoblete on Wednesday July 13, 2016 | Photo Gear , Photo Manipulation
- The “best” criteria includes things like whether a subject in the image is smiling, has his/her eyes open or is sharp and in focus.
- With the update, users can transfer RAW image files from their cameras to an Apple device via Apple’s…
- The app will not only stabilize video, but automatically create time lapses with adjustable playback speeds.
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Microsoft Thinks Artificial Intelligence Is the Secret to Better Photos | PDNPulse #ai”
Camera makers have long boasted about how good their auto modes are at automatically judging a scene and delivering the best possible exposure, but Microsoft Research is taking the concept one step further with their new iPhone camera app Pix.
Microsoft Thinks Artificial Intelligence Is the Secret to Better Photos