- Microsoft has made Malmo open source.
- Minecraft’s sandbox nature could turn it into the perfect training ground for AI.
- Microsoft’s AI Is Playing Minecraft to Learn How the World Works
- Microsoft is using an experimental version of its game Minecraft to test the limits of artificial intelligence.
- Within the game, AI can learn how to get out of mazes or holes on its own, and how to collaborate. “
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Microsoft’s #AI Is Playing #Minecraft to Learn How the World Works”
Would you trust an AI with a diamond pickaxe?
Microsoft’s AI Is Playing Minecraft to Learn How the World Works