- Migrating a TFS TFVC team project to a Git team project
- We get Microsoft’s take on the EU referendum, see how a rocket car is boosting STEM education in the UK, and take a look at Microsoft’s plans for the highest capacity subsea cable to have ever spanned the Atlantic.
- At the end of May Microsoft announced an ambitious project to boost its cloud infrastructure via a new, state-of-the-art subsea cable that will span the Atlantic.
- If you’d like to learn more about the project to get the Bloodhound SSC past 1000mph, stay tuned, as we’ll be publishing an update on the team’s progress in the next week or so.
- The BBC micro:bit Model Rocket Car Competition challenges children aged between 11 and 16 to build a car, modify its design, and then program a BBC micro:bit device to collect data on their performance.
Read the full article, click here.
@msdevUK: “Minecraft as a test bed for #AI, supersonic #Microbit, and more in our #Dev news roundup:”
From rocket cars to Minecraft AI, we’ve got an eclectic helping of news on offer this month, so sit back and relax as we take you on a supersonic tour of Microsoft’s May news.
Microsoft Developer Monthly News Roundup – May 2016