- On 21 June, the Law Society hosted a conference on the topic of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in law.
- Copyright 2016 Law Society All Rights Reserved.
- He has championed technology in law while president of the Law Society since 2015.
- The implications of AI for our understanding of the nature and ethics of law: black letter rules, social context and how law evolves.
- My Law Society Find a Solicitor
Read the full article, click here.
@emmaraty: “Missed our #RobotsAndLawyers event? Video now live on our website: #machinelearning #AI”
On 21 June, the Law Society hosted a conference on the topic of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning in law.
Robots and Lawyers: Partnership of the future