- Prisma is a new camera app that transforms your photos to look like paintings by famous artists.
- It goes beyond the film simulation filters that are widely available these days to offer a surprisingly realistic painting filter.
- Five years later, a photographer has ventured into the zone to deliver photos to the outside world.
- You’re then presented with a long list of icons representing the different art styles you can transform your photo into.
- The same year, American photographer Berenice Abbott received funding for a “Changing New York” photo project to document New York City.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “New App Gives Your Photos the Look of Famous Paintings #DeepLearning”
Photography and Camera News, Reviews, and Inspiration
Prisma Gives Your Photos the Look of Famous Paintings