- Machine learning is no longer just a tool for data scientists.
- The O’Reilly report not only introduces you to contemporary machine learning systems, but also provides a conceptual framework to help you integrate machine-learning capabilities into your user-facing designs.
- Stay up to date with advancements in the field and spot emerging opportunities for machine learning-aided design
- You’ll learn how recent advancements in machine learning can radically enhance software capabilities through natural language processing, image recognition, content personalization, and behavior prediction.
- Using tangible, real-world examples, author Patrick Hebron explains how machine-learning applications can affect the way you design websites, mobile applications, and other software.
Read the full article, click here.
@oreillydesign: “[NEW] Free Report: #MachineLearning for Designers @PatrickHebron #OReillyDesign”
Machine learning is no longer just a tool for data scientists. By taking advantage of recent advances in this technology, UI and UX designers can find ways to better engage with and understand their users. This O’Reilly report not only introduces you…
Machine Learning for Designers