- Pain management catheters reduce dependence on narcotics and speed up patient recovery.
- Accurately identifying nerve structures in ultrasound images is a critical step in effectively inserting a patient’s pain management catheter.
- The competition’s sponsor is working to improve pain management through the use of indwelling catheters that block or mitigate pain at the source.
- In the competition, Kagglers are challenged to build a model that can identify nerve structures in a dataset of ultrasound images of the neck.
- Patient pain is frequently managed through the use of narcotics that bring a bevy of unwanted side effects.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “New @Kaggle #MachineLearning Competition: Ultrasound Nerve Segmentation #DataScience”
Kaggle is your home for data science. Learn new skills, build your career, collaborate with other data scientists, and compete in world class machine learning challenges.
Ultrasound Nerve Segmentation