- Machine Learning with TensorFlow teaches you machine learning algorithms and how to implement solutions with TensorFlow.
- No experience with machine learning is necessary.
- The TensorFlow library can take your high level designs and turn them into the low level mathematical operations required by machine learning algorithms.
- Each chapter zooms into a prominent example of machine learning, such as classification, regression, anomaly detection, clustering, and neural networks.
- 9. Object Detection using Convolution Neural Networks
Read the full article, click here.
@ManningMEAP: “New MEAP! #MachineLearning with #TensorFlow by Nishant Shukla @manningbooks @binroot #ML”
We’re living in a big data world. Being able to make near-real-time decisions becomes increasingly crucial. To succeed, we need machine learning systems that can turn massive amounts of data into valuable insights. But when you’re just starting out in the data science field, how do you get started creating machine learning applications? The answer is TensorFlow, a new open source machine learning library from Google that they use in their own successful products like Search, Maps, YouTube, Translate, and Photos. The TensorFlow library can take your high level designs and turn them into the low level mathematical operations required by machine learning algorithms.