- Multiple correspondence analysis Self organizing maps (multivariate analysis)
- Principal Components Plot Self organizing Maps (multivariate analysis)
- Multidimensional scaling Self organizing maps (multivariate analysis)
- Example: stl and decompose functions in R (time series analysis)
- A: Pairs of linear combinations of variables Q(220.127.116.11.1): Canonical correlation analysis A: Pairs of variables Q(18.104.22.168.2): Correlation analysis A: Conditional dependencies Q(22.214.171.124):Bayesian network Q(2): be dragons!
Read the full article, click here.
@randal_olson: “Nice rework of that #MachineLearning / #statistics method decision tree. #DataScience”
Adapted from Simon Raper’s flowchart from coppelia.io. h/t @randal_olson see this Tweet in particular. You can edit this flowchart on GitHub here or play around with your own QnA version here.
A Decision Process for Selecting Statistical Techniques