- The bank has a debit card that is NFC-enabled and works on the same principle. “
- Take a selfie, open a bank account: Banks are not only using Aadhaar for transactions.
- YES bank has tied up with a Taiwan-based tech firm Taisys, to offer banking transactions on feature phones with no internet connectivity.
- Currently in pilot stage, banks have been eagerly waiting for full launch of the service.
- One of the winners, Tapits Technologies, at HDFC Bank’s start-up event is working on biometric payments at merchant outlets.
Read the full article, click here.
Digital Banking 2.0
#fintech #startup #BigData #AI #payments #biometrics”
Read more about Digital banking 2.0 on Business Standard. From using Aadhaar cards for withdrawals to mobile-only solutions, new offerings by banks are changing the way you transact
Digital banking 2.0