- Robot Surgeons Are Taking Over the Operating Room
- Advanced surgical robots are already helping doctors perform operations with previously unimaginable precision.
- Some of the latest surgical robots can already plan and execute simple surgical tasks entirely on their own, select optimal approaches and tools, and even use deep learning to observe and replicate new procedures.
- artas autonomous robots biomedical da Vinci da vinci deep learning flex robotics system intuitive surgical machine learning mazor robotics medical medical robots medrobotics operating room restoration robotics surgery surgical robots think surgical uc berkeley
- But fairly soon, doctors may be able to hand the scalpel over entirely-at least for simple, repetitive procedures-freeing up human surgeons’ valuable time for more complex work.
Read the full article, click here.
@wtvox: “Robot Surgeons Are Taking Over the Operating Room #Robots #AI”
Watch six of the coolest surgical robots in action
Robot Surgeons Are Taking Over the Operating Room