- The vagus nerve, which runs down the neck and to major organs, is a super-highway bundle of over 100,000 nerve fibers.
- Cozmo’s SDK offers access to some surprisingly sophisticated features on this little robot 11 Jul
- Kao’s landmark paper on fiber-optic communications celebrates 50 years this month 15 Jul
- “We envision devices from SetPoint that are implanted once per life.
- Conventional therapy had failed in all 18 patients who participated in the trial, including some who had taken anti-TNF drugs.
Read the full article, click here.
@wtvox: “Scientists Discover How Vagus Nerve Stimulation Treats Rheumatoid Arthritis #Robots #AI”
Stimulating the vagus nerve with a bioelectric device suppresses inflammation to treat rheumatoid arthritis
Scientists Discover How Vagus Nerve Stimulation Treats Rheumatoid Arthritis