- The emulator needs the Bot URL, the Bot app id, and the Bot Secret to communicate with your Bot API.
- The article will help you create your own ASP.NET Bot using the Microsoft Bot Framework.
- 5. Wait: suspend current dialog until the user has sent a message to the bot.
- The following is a step-by-step guide to create your own conversational bot in ASP.NET C#:
- To test your application you can use the Bot Framework Emulator.
Read the full article, click here.
@msdevUK: “[Step-by-Step] Creating your own #Aspnet C# Bot using the #MicrosoftBot framework: #AI”
Creating an ASP.NET C# Bot using the Microsoft Bot Framework
BinariesLid Corporate Website