- Corey Lewandowski goes down in flames arguing Trump trade policy with Al Jazeera’s Ali Velshi
- LIVE COVERAGE: Gunman kills himself after injuring woman in Denver attack
- ‘For God sake’: CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield loses it after Trump aide calls Hillary a murderer
- Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively – Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Trump is giving a speech in front of a massive garbage pile and the internet can’t stop laughing
Read the full article, click here.
@RawStory: “Stephen Hawking’s warning about AI: ‘We’re not getting any less greedy or stupid'”
World-renowned physicist Stephen Hawking has a few thing to say about the future of humanity and the development of artificial intelligence — and he wasn’t feeling optimistic.
Stephen Hawking warns about artificial intelligence in the near future: ‘We’re not getting any less greedy or stupid’