- Google gets better at flagging apps trying to fake their way into the Play Store’s top charts
- IBM Watson and Udacity want developers to learn AI online
- AI is not about to take over or destroy the world.
- An AI watching you will make you one hundred times more efficient at your job, and it will free up a lot of your time.
- Yes, the AI nanodegree will be taught by humans.
Udacity, the education platform focused on helping workers gain skills they need for great careers in tech, has partnered with IBM Watson, Didi Chuxing and..
Continue reading “IBM Watson and Udacity want developers to learn AI online”