- It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
- That’s why we’re rolling out an even smarter messaging experience with the ability to message a connection from wherever you may be on LinkedIn, along with suggestions that can help connect you to a new job.
- For example, you can have a conversation with a connection without ever leaving their profile, or reach out to someone directly from the LinkedIn Feed.
- In fact, nearly 50% of LinkedIn members have found a job through a mutual connection.
- For example, when looking at a job posting at a company you’re interested in we’ll show you which of your connections work there, or who can introduce you to someone at the company.
Did you know that 80% of LinkedIn members consider professional networking to be important to career success? It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
Continue reading “Introducing a Smarter Way to Message and Build Meaningful Relationships on LinkedIn”
Chris: Your digital Voice First co-driver with Artificial Intelligence – Staying connected to your digital life at the wheel.. (Artificial Intelligence and T…
Continue reading “Chris: Your digital Voice First co-driver with Artificial Intelligence”
- Though many fear what could happen when AI is fully incorporated (mainly due to sci-fi movies that portray the AI as somehow malicious) the rise of artificial intelligence will ultimately improve many aspects of our everyday lives.
- With the use of artificial intelligence, retailers can now focus on the manufacturing and quality of the product while the AI sorts through the data and makes it clear and concise.
- With the increased efficiency and integration of strong artificial intelligence some jobs will inevitably be taken over by machines.
- As quickly as artificial intelligence is advancing, there are still challenges that need to be overcome before there is a full shift towards strong AI use.
- This data is the basis for the central concept of artificial intelligence: machine learning.
This year, 2017, has been dubbed the year artificial intelligence (AI). With developers already beginning to innovate and improve the technologies that already exist, the potential growth in the field is undeniable. The question of strong artificial intelligence is not one of “if” but one of “when” and it is only a matter of time before artificial intelligence is fully integrated into our lives. There are two main types of artificial intelligence to keep an eye out for: strong and weak.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence: The Future Of Everything”
- I believe in new ideas and their ability to change the future.
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Susan Wojcicki
Apple starts opening up on its AI research with its very first paper.
Continue reading “Apple Publishes Its First Artificial Intelligence Paper”
- Amazon Rekognition Is An Image Recognition Service By Amazon
- According to Amazon’s CTO Werner Vogels, “Amazon Rekognition democratizes the application of deep learning technique for detecting objects, scenes, concepts, and faces in your images, comparing faces between two images, and performing search functionality across millions of facial feature vectors that your business can store with Amazon Rekognition.”
- Now it seems that Amazon wants in as well as they have announced Amazon Rekognition .
- As to who might be taking advantage of Amazon’s Rekognition service remains to be seen, as well as the various applications that it might be used for.
- 2016-11-28 Amazon To Start Cracking Down Harder On Counterfeit Products
One of the basic features of artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability to recognize images and process them. Companies like Microsoft and Google…
Continue reading “Amazon Rekognition Is An Image Recognition Service By Amazon”
- IBM and MIT team up to help AI see and hear like humans
- A human can easily describe what they saw happen in an event and predict what happens next, IBM says, but that’s virtually “impossible” for current AI.
- Google internet balloon uses AI to stay in place for weeks
- IBM will supply the expertise and technology from its Watson cognitive computing platform, while MIT will conduct research.
- Autonomous robots and other AI systems still don’t do a great job of understanding the world around them, but IBM and MIT think they can do better.
Autonomous robots and other AI systems still don’t do a great job of understanding the world around them, but IBM and MIT think they can do better. They’ve begu…
Continue reading “IBM and MIT team up to help AI see and hear like humans”
- BEIJING-Chip maker Nvidia Corp. and Chinese internet giant Baidu Inc. said Thursday that they are forming a partnership to develop a self-driving, artificially intelligent car.
- A 911 Lifeline for Your Car, No Fees Required
- EU’s Tax Decision Invites More Scrutiny of Apple
- EU Looks to Rein In Alleged Excesses of U.S. Tech Giants
- Apple Squeezes Suppliers to Protect Margins
Chip maker Nvidia and Chinese internet giant Baidu said they are forming a partnership to develop a self-driving, artificially intelligent car.
Continue reading “Chip-Maker Nvidia Teams Up With Baidu to Develop an Artificially Intelligent, Self-Driving Car”