- At the end of Google I/O, the company unveiled a new program to give researchers access to the company’s most advanced machine learning technologies for free.
- The TensorFlow Research Cloud program, as it will be called, will be application based and open to anyone conducting research, rather than just members of academia.
- If accepted, researchers will get access to a cluster of 1,000 Cloud TPUs for training and inference.
- If that level of openness isn’t your cup of tea, Google is also planning to launch a Cloud TPU Alpha program for internal, private sector, work.
- The application for the program isn’t open yet, but Google is directing interested parties to fill out a form indicating interest.
At the end of Google I/O, the company unveiled a new program to give researchers access to the company’s most advanced machine learning technologies for..
Continue reading “Google is giving a cluster of 1,000 Cloud TPUs to researchers for free”
- Three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto [
- Filed Under: Newsbud Daily Picks
- Travis Kalanick spoke with Trump on Thursday about the order “and its issues for our [
- Trump ordered the raid on an Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) location in Yemen without adequate preparation and intelligence: U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.
Chinese companies are in talks to snap up more businesses and land in Pakistan after sealing two major deals in recent months, a sign of deepening ties after Beijing vowed to plough $57 billion into a new trade route across the South Asian nation. A dozen executives from some of Pakistan’s biggest firms told Reuters […]
Continue reading “Newsbud Daily Picks”
- Machine learning systems wouldn’t just make life easier for healthcare professionals or the elderly.
- Having a machine learning system that would help elderly people lead healthy, independent lifestyles in a supportive and appropriate way could change their lives.
- Machine learning systems would allow healthcare workers to use their time more efficiently, focusing on proactive and needs-based treatment.
- A leader in this field of context aware machine learning systems is Sentiance who has built an advanced machine learning system that can be used to monitor health and activity in our normal lives.
- Healthcare is a public good, and machine learning makes it possible to improve outcomes not just for our Grandmas, but for the aging population in general and the institutions, people and governments who support them.
What role does AI and machine learning have to play in a world with an ageing population? This article explores the issues.
Continue reading “Grandma, machine learning and the internet of things”