- This requires three conditions: – – My colleagues and I believe that AI technology has reached the point of maturity, where it is ready for use in data management.
- The metadata collected includes: – – All of this data is used to train the different algorithms and scientific tools to create a tool that can identify, recommend and automatically process steps for the user without the user being actively involved.
- This is more than enough data to train our AI engine to provide meaningful recommendations and automation for our customers.
- While CPU power continues to advance, we are seeing even greater growth in the processing power of GPU, FPGA and ASIC chips for deep learning and takes advantage of a variety of tools form mathematical algorithms, the growth in data and the growth in machine power had enabled the development…
- An integrated, end-to-end, data management platform like Informatica’s Intelligent Data Platform embeds Machine Learning,and other AI technologies, it provides the foundation of technical, business, operational and usage metadata that can be used by AI and machine learning tools such as our CLAIRETM engine to provide intelligent recommendations, suggestions and automation…
Ready for Artificial Intelligence? Know how our CLAIRE engine provides intelligent recommendations, suggestions and automation of data management tasks.
Continue reading “Ready for Artificial Intelligence? (part 1)”