- A recent Forrester survey of business and technology professionals found that 58% of them are researching AI, but only 12% are using AI systems.
- Concerns about AI stealing jobs are nothing new but we anticipate deeper, more nuanced conversations on what AI will mean economically.
- Expect to hear (a little) less about malevolent AI taking over the world and more about the economic impacts of AI.
- Most AI systems are black boxes -and immensely complex.
- Watch highlights covering artificial intelligence, machine learning, intelligence engineering, and more.
From tools, to research, to ethics, Ben Lorica looks at what’s in store for artificial intelligence in 2017.
Continue reading “7 AI trends to watch in 2017”