- What’s more, using AIs to build more AIs may also increase the speed at which new AIs can be made.
- Once you’ve trained an AI to accomplish a certain goal, you can’t necessarily crack it open and see how it is doing it.
- The downside is that AI building more AIs sure seems like it’s inviting a runaway cascade and, eventually, Skynet.
- Google Is Making AI That Can Make More AI
- The lab is reportedly building AI software that can build more AI software , with the goal of making future AI cheaper and easier.
There’s no way this could go wrong.
Continue reading “Google Is Making AI That Can Make More AI”
- You can set your artificial intelligence creations free in Minecraft.
- 8:00 AM Exclusive: Why Microsoft is betting its future on AI
- 7:30 AM A ‘Crooked Hillary’ filter that works equally well for ‘Donald Drumpf’
- 6:50 AM the mechanical keyboard is a great, cheap option for Mac users
- 9:00 AM Audible launches a subscription podcast network
Read the full article, click here.
@verge: “Microsoft will now let anyone test their AI creations in Minecraft”
Finally, you can set your artificial intelligence creations free in Minecraft. Microsoft has announced a public release for Project Malmo, the company’s system for testing AI software in Minecraft…
Microsoft will now let anyone test their AI creations in Minecraft