- Caffe2 is a deep learning framework enabling simple and flexible deep learning.
- Built on the original Caffe, Caffe2 is designed with expression, speed, and modularity in mind, allowing for a more flexible way to organize computation.
- Caffe2 aims to provide an easy and straightforward way for you to experiment with deep learning by leveraging community contributions of new models and algorithms.
- Caffe2 comes with native Python and C++ APIs that work interchangeably so you can prototype quickly now, and easily optimize later.
- Caffe2 is accelerated with the latest NVIDIA Pascal™ GPUs and scales across multiple GPUs within a single node.
Run deep learning training with Caffe2 up to 3x faster on the latest NVIDIA Pascal GPUs.
Continue reading “Caffe2 Learning Framework and GPU Acceleration”
- But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine learning algorithms to match your doodles with professional drawings to make you look like you know what you’re doing.
- Artists who want to donate their drawings to the project can do that here, by the way.
- This project actually uses the same technology as Google’s QuickDraw experiment.
- QuickDraw is more of a game, though, where you’re trying to draw a given object and hope that the AI algorithms recognize it within 20 seconds.
- With AutoDraw, you get more freedom to experiment, and, while you could read all about it here, it’s probably best you head over to AutoDraw.com and give it a
Drawing isn’t for everyone. I, for one, am definitely not very good at it. But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine..
Continue reading “Google’s AutoDraw uses machine learning to help you draw like a pro”
- People figured that if they could find a way to codify instructions to a machine to tell it what steps to take, any manual operation could be eliminated saving any business time and money.
- Algorithms, on the other hand, are a series of steps that describe a way of solving a problem that meets the criteria of both being correct and ability to be terminated if need be.
- Instead of writing code to search our data given a set of parameters of the certain pattern as traditional coding focuses on, with big data we look for the pattern that matches the data.
- Now another step’s been added to the equation that finds patterns humans don’t see, such as the certain wavelength of light, or data over a certain volume.
- So, this new algorithmic step now successfully searches for patterns and will also create the code needed to do it.
We are all now in what’s called the “big data era,” and we’ve been here for quite some time. Once upon a time we were only just starting to piece together
Continue reading “Why Future Emphasis Should be on Algorithms”
- According to Wikipedia, deep learning (deep structured learning, hierarchical learning or deep machine learning) is a branch of machine learning based on a set of algorithms that attempt to model high-level abstractions in data by using multiple processing layers, with complex structures or otherwise, composed of multiple non-linear transformations.
- Deep learning is sometimes defined as the intersection between machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Many articles on deep learning can be found here.
According to Wikipedia, deep learning (deep structured learning, hierarchical learning or deep machine learning) is a branch of machine learning based on a set…
Continue reading “11 Deep Learning Articles, Tutorials and Resources”
- From First Principles With Pure Python and
Use them on Real-World Datasets
You must understand algorithms to get good at machine learning.
- In this mega Ebook written in the friendly Machine Learning Mastery style that you’re used to, finally cut through the math and learn exactly how machine learning algorithms work.
- I’ve written books on algorithms, won and ranked in the top 10% in machine learning competitions, consulted for startups and spent a long time working on systems for forecasting tropical cyclones.
- (yes I have written tons of code that runs operationally)
I get a lot of satisfaction helping developers get started and get really good at machine learning.
- I teach an unconventional top-down and results-first approach to machine learning where we start by working through tutorials and problems, then later wade into theory as we need it.
Discover How to Code Machine Algorithms
From First Principles With Pure Python and
Use them on Real-World Datasets
You must understand algorithms t…
Continue reading “Book: Machine Learning Algorithms From Scratch”
- That began to change with the release of a number of open-source machine learning frameworks like Theano, Spark ML, Microsoft’s CNTK, and Google’s TensorFlow.
- Among them, TensorFlow stands out for its powerful, yet accessible, functionality, coupled with the stunning growth of its user base.
- With this week’s release of TensorFlow 1.0, Google has pushed the frontiers of machine learning further in a number of directions.
- In an effort to make TensorFlow a more-general machine learning framework, Google has added both built-in Estimator functionality, and support for a number of more traditional machine learning algorithms including K-means, SVM (Support Vector Machines), and Random Forest.
- While there are certainly other frameworks like SparkML that support those tools, having a solution that can combine them with neural networks makes TensorFlow a great option for hybrid problems.
Google gives everyone machine learning superpowers with TensorFlow 1.0
Continue reading “Google gives everyone machine learning superpowers with TensorFlow 1.0”
- The course is fun and exciting, but at the same time we dive deep into Machine Learning.
- Part 4 – Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Part 10 – Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, XGBoost
- We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning.
- The course is packed with practical exercises which are based on live examples.
Coupon 100 10 15 75 Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
Continue reading “Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science Coupon Save 95 %”