- Home Research Google’s AI “Google Brain” Create Its Own Artificial Neural Network
- The last link was with Eve who was taught to decipher the messages without help from the other neural networks.
- The three neural networks that were created to automatically encrypt the information they deal with are called Alice, Bob, and Eve.
- The neural network knew when information had been sent, but had no way of accessing it.
- Each neural network had its own role and together they worked like a well oiled chain.
A team of researchers at the Google Brain office have been working on a project that involved creating three separate neural networks that between them have the
Continue reading “Google’s AI “Google Brain” Create Its Own Artificial Neural Network”
- Another neural network, Eve, was told to intercept the communication between Bob and Alice.
- Eve did manage to decrypt a message, but once Alice and Bob caught onto her, they changed their methods and Eve could no longer crack the message.
- Vendor Webcasts Activated Charcoal – Making sense of endpoint data
- The experiment itself consisted of two neural networks, Bob and Alice, who shared a secret key.
- Concluding, the researcher wrote: “In this paper, we demonstrate that neural networks can learn to protect communications.
Researchers from Google’s Brain division have released an academic paper which details how they were able to get neural networks to create their own encryption standard, and communicate between each other.
Continue reading “Artificial intelligence creates its own encryption”
- Neural nets are capable of all this because they are computer networks modeled after the human brain.
- These three are the neural networks (or neural nets) that a team from Google Brain , Google’s research division for machine deep learning, developed to see just how well artificial intelligence (AI) can keep secrets.
- A New Kind of AI: Google’s Deep Learning Neural Nets Have Learned Encryption
- Alice and Bob can keep secrets – well, at least from Eve.
- AI being able to create rudimentary encryptions is just the latest development in what seems to be a rapid surge of AI being capable of what was previously reserved for humans.
Over a course of 15,000 tries, Google researches were about to create neural networks that could successfully write and decode a cipher that a third party could not. AI being able to create rudimentary encryptions is just the latest development in what seems to be a rapid surge of AI being capable of what was previously reserved for humans.
Continue reading “A New Kind of AI: Google’s Deep Learning Neural Nets Have Learned Encryption”
- Great, now Google’s AI is coming up with its own encryption methods
- Google Pixel: full systemless root now achieved by Chainfire
- So while the messages were a far cry from Skynet, they do prove that AIs can successfully invent an encryption method that they have developed themselves and that even other AIs can’t decrypt.
- Google helps you vote, FIFA Mobile Soccer, Cr…
- The encryption method the AIs developed cannot even be studied, as the machine learning simply spits out an answer rather than showing its working.
You read that right: artificially intelligent neural networks are now coming up with their own encryption techniques to send secret messages to one another. Two Google Brain researchers reported the successful construction of a human-independent, purely AI-created encryption that has already been used to keep other AIs – and their human interlocutors – from eavesdropping on the conversation.
Continue reading “Great, now Google’s AI is coming up with its own encryption methods”