- Particularly, I was curious about my Windows Surface Book (GPU: GeForce GT 940) performance of using the GPU vs the CPU.
- When TensorFlow was first released (November 2015) there was no Windows version and I could get decent performance on my Mac Book Pro (GPU: NVidia 650M).
- Read here to see what is currently supported The first thing that I did was create CPU and GPU environment for TensorFlow.
- To create my CPU TensorFlow environment, I used:
To create my CPU TensorFlow environment, I used:
Your TensorFlow code will not change using a single GPU.
- You can switch between environments with:
If you are doing moderate deep learning networks and data sets on your local computer you should probably be using your GPU.
In case you missed it, TensorFlow is now available for Windows, as well as Mac and Linux. This was not always the case. For most of TensorFlow’s first year…
Continue reading “Using TensorFlow in Windows with a GPU”
- Linux GPU: Python 2 ( build history ) / Python 3.4 ( build history ) / Python 3.5 ( build history )
- Latest commit 55b0159 Jan 1, 2017 yifeif committed on GitHub Merge pull request #6588 from terrytangyuan/run_config_flag
- TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs.
- Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) that flow between them.
- TensorFlow also includes TensorBoard, a data visualization toolkit.
tensorflow – Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
Continue reading “GitHub”
- Europe Will Spend €1 Billion to Turn Quantum Physics Into Quantum Technology
- The new technologies included quantum simulation, quantum sensors, quantum imaging, quantum clocks, and quantum software and algorithms.
- Quantum sensors and quantum imaging will be especially useful in medicine.
- A 10-year-long megaproject will go beyond quantum computing and cryptography to advance other emerging technologies
- The 93-petaflop Sunway TaihuLight takes the top ranking 20 Jun
Read the full article, click here.
@wtvox: “Europe Will Spend €1 Billion to Turn Quantum Physics Into Quantum Technology #Robots #AI”
A 10-year-long megaproject will go beyond quantum computing and cryptography to advance other emerging technologies
Europe Will Spend €1 Billion to Turn Quantum Physics Into Quantum Technology