- A customer leaves an ATM at a Wells Fargo branch in Denver.
- Wells Fargo has been opening up APIs to enable consumers and commercial customers to bank the ways they want to bank.
- Wells Fargo has a startup accelerator investing in young companies focusing on technology such as interactions through natural language and the use of predictive tools.
- By the time the order is up, the customer can use a brand new Wells Fargo credit card to pay.
- 2) Artificial intelligence – Personalization in banking requires the use of sophisticated software to understand as much as possible about the customer in order to serve up recommendations and offers at the right time.
Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan lays out the five ways that technology is altering the face of financial services.
Continue reading “Wells Fargo’s CEO explains the five ways tech will change banking”