- Join Tandem Innovation Alliance on Thursday, May 11th at WeWork in Tysons, VA for an evening devoted to understanding the impact of artificial intelligence and the future it holds for the government and startups.
- We have invited investors, industry leaders and government officials as part of our ongoing event series focusing on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- This evening we will focus on the areas where the government is investing in A.I. programs to modernize federal agencies and where startups can fit in.
- Following the panel, Tandem will select companies that feature exciting new A.I. technologies to provide lightning pitches to offer insight into the next great innovations that could transform the industry.
- Come hungry, food, drinks and plenty of networking opportunities with investors and government leaders will be provided.
Eventbrite – Tandem Innovation Alliance presents Artificial Intelligence Innovation Summit – Thursday, May 11, 2017 at WeWork Tyson=, Tysons, VA. Find event and ticket information.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Innovation Summit Tickets, Thu, May 11, 2017 at 6:00 PM”
- The company can use these images in its deep learning training program.
- Posted by Shane Hinshaw in categories: biotech/medical , robotics/AI
- In early August, IBM announced that it will acquire Merge Healthcare Inc., a company that sells systems that help medical professionals access and store medical images.
- Merge is valuable to IBM because it owns 30 billion images, including computerized tomography, X-rays, and magnetic-resonance-imaging scans.
- The move is a critical step in IBM’s plan to put AI to work medically by training its Watson software to identify maladies like heart disease and cancer.
Artificial Intelligence is Leading a Revolution in Medicine
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence is Leading a Revolution in Medicine”
- The facts are clear, AI is sticking around for next year.
- “Electric utilities are already using AI to better optimize power generation and the grid.
- As AI enterprise technology becomes more pervasive and mainstream, businesses also need to ensure they are taking into account the importance of building trust between AI and the people who use the systems.”
- “In 2017 we will move from the silent AI that supports search, image, speech and text analytics behind the curtain to the embrace of embedded visible AI.
- “In 2017 we’ll see increased acceleration in the democratization of AI for every person and every organization.
For the final Cognitive Business
Continue reading “Big Tech’s AI Predictions for 2017”
- Google hopes to apply machine learning to NHS data within 5 years
- Google wants to apply its machine learning technology to NHS patient data within the next five years, TechCrunch reports .
- DeepMind also has access to patient data from the same hospitals dating back five years.
- The MoU – obtained via a Freedom of Information (FoI) request from New Scientist – states that DeepMind hopes to gain access to “data for machine learning research under appropriate regulatory and ethical approvals” within the next five years.
- The search giant’s London-based artificial intelligence research lab, DeepMind, announced a partnership with the Royal Free NHS Trust in London in February but the full extent of the arrangement is only just becoming clear.
Read the full article, click here.
@WTBunting: “Google hopes to apply #machinelearning to #NHS data within 5 years #bigdata #eHealthWeek”
The company’s DeepMind division has entered into a partnership with an NHS Trust.
Google hopes to apply machine learning to NHS data within 5 years