- Neural Styler lets you create artistic images by combining a base picture with the style of another.
- The implementation uses some code from Francois Chollet’s Neural Style Transfer .
- For example, the images above show multiple iterations of the Chicago skyline combined with Edvard Munch’s The Scream .
- Latest commit 55009f3 Jan 17, 2017 kevinzakka committed on GitHub Update README.md
- Documentation has also borrowed from Logan Engstrom’s Fast Style Transfer
style_transfer – Artistic Style Transfer Implementation in Keras
Continue reading “GitHub”