- The week at Microsoft Ignite, we showed how we are infusing artificial intelligence (AI) broadly Read more >
- On Wednesday, Microsoft shared its aspiration to empower a new Read more >
- With the new service, developers can accelerate the development of bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework and easily deploy and manage them in a serverless environment on Azure.
- Microsoft has released an updated version of Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, Read more >
- Newly updated Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit can help speed advances in deep learning Photo of Frank Seide standing at the top of a stairway at Microsoft
Harry Shum, Microsoft AI and Research Group executive vice president, and Sam Altman, co-chair of OpenAI. (Photo by Brian Smale)
Continue reading “Advancing our ambition to democratize artificial intelligence”
- Data science is not rocket science, and like rocket science, while it may seem amazing when we see the end results, getting to the end result takes a lot of hard work.
- Sure, I will be the first to admit that Data Science and Machine Learning can be hard, but guess what, that’s only a small part of the domain.
- If you are considering some aspects of Data Science as a career progression, you may find it interesting to know that Microsoft have now launched a professional degree program for Data Science – read more about it .
- When a lot of us think about Data Science and Machine Learning, we might shy away and think – ‘that’s only for the clever boffins’ … ‘
- Data Science is not about chasing unicorns , its about identifying what skills you have, what ones you need, and bring it all together.
It’s easier than you think…
Continue reading “Learn Data Science”
- Data Scientists Decode Human Perceptions from Brain Signals
- When we can read and decode brain signals, we can help treat, heal, and retrain a brain after injury.”
- Being able to decode human perceptions from brain signals can benefit this population greatly.
- To learn more about upcoming competitions, click on this link or the image below: Cortana Intelligence Competitions .
- Machine Learning Moves the Needle on Neural Science
Millions of people suffer from brain-related injuries and disorders every year. Being able to decode human perceptions from brain signals can benefit this population greatly. That’s what inspired Stanford University neurosurgeon Dr. Kai Miller to team up with Microsoft to offer the inaugural Cortana Intelligence Competition: Decoding Brain Signals.
Continue reading “Machine Learning Moves the Needle on Neural Science”
- Evaluate a Binary classification model
- Consume the ML Web Service in a C# application
- Comparing two binary classification model
- Publishing a trained model as Web Service
- Lab4 – Develop and Consume AzureML Models
Read the full article, click here.
@MicrosoftR: “Hands-on #machinelearning labs on @github? Oh, yeah, we got that!”
hol-azure-machine-learning – Introduction to Machine Learning and Azure Machine Learning Services. Hands on labs to show Azure Machine Learning features, developing experiments, feature engineering, R and Python Scripting, Production stage, publishing models as web service, RRS and BES usage