- We’re currently in the final phase of AI development, in which we’ve advanced past teaching computers to follow rules and evaluating the best solutions to problems.
- According to him, the danger we now face in the 21st century is that governments and corporations can arm themselves with powerful AI to control societies, and we need a way to tackle that.
- Raval explains that there are two ways for AI to destroy us.
- The way to prevent AI from killing us all, Raval says, is to democratize AI and put it in the hands of as many people as possible.
- At a more basic level, Raval notes, people need to understand, at a high level, how AI works and what they’re comfortable with.
AI is getting more powerful by the day. Is there a way to prevent it from taking over humanity and killing us off? Siraj Raval has the answer.
Continue reading “How to keep AI from killing us all”