- This post is the second part of the multi-part series on a complete tensorflow tutorial – – – If you have tensorflow already installed, you can just skip to the next section.
- Below we have the different data types in supported by Tensorflow.
- Note: Quantitized values [qint8, qint16 and quint8] are special values for tensorflow that help reduce the size of the data.
- In fact, Google has gone to the extent of introducing Tensorflow Processing Units (TPUs) to speed up computation by leveraging quantitized values – – We will quickly generate some data to get started.
- In the next part, we will finally be ready to train our first tensorflow model on house prices.
In this multi-part series, we will explore how to get started with tensorflow. This tensorflow tutorial will lay a solid foundation to this popular tool that…
Continue reading “Tensorflow Tutorial : Part 2 – Getting Started”