- There’s little denying that the continued advancement of AI will be an important part of our future, and companies like Samsung will be a big part of this push forward, at least if the latest claim proves correct.
- A new report from The Korea Herald indicates Samsung is considering the creation of a $1 billion fund to invest in the future of artificial intelligence.
- The unnamed source is a Samsung official from the USA, claiming this money is to be used towards AI tech company acquisitions and investments in stakes.
- This report seems to imply Samsung sees great potential in the future of AI.
- This would make sense, as it has already been reported Samsung is open to working with google on AI, as well as investing in its own artificial intelligence services.
While many worry about artificial intelligence, Samsung believes it could be an important part of the future. Or at least that is what the latest rumors suggest.
Continue reading “Samsung could be investing $1 billion into artificial intelligence”
- The online version of the book is now complete and will remain available online for free.
- No, our contract with MIT Press forbids distribution of too easily copied electronic formats of the book.
- It’s intended to discourage unauthorized copying/editing of the book.
- The deep learning textbook can now be pre-ordered on Amazon .
The Deep Learning textbook is a resource intended to help students
and practitioners enter the field of machine learning in general
and deep learning in particular.
The online version of the book is now complete and will remain
available online for free.
Continue reading “Deep Learning”
- Facebook’s AI search lets you find images by content
- The system will then show you all the images containing a black shirt and save you a lot of time you would have otherwise wasted trying to find the right image yourself.
- For example, if you’re looking for a photo that isn’t tagged but you remember you were wearing a black shirt when it was taken, simply search for “black shirt photo”.
- The new AI system uses the Lumos platform that the company built specifically for image and video understanding.
- The best way to stay connected to the Android pulse.
Facebook has built an AI image search system that is capable of seeing and understanding the content of a photo.
Continue reading “Facebook’s AI search lets you find images by content”
- I lead the Machine Learning Team at Udacity.
- Never miss a story from Udacity Inc , when you sign up for Medium.
- It’s the best way to learn everything you need to know to become a successful Machine Learning Engineer!
- We hope to see you in our classroom soon, but in the meantime, please enjoy the videos we’ve provided!
- Then consider enrolling in our Machine Learning Nanodegree program .
Interested in Machine Learning? Then we invite you to check out this very friendly introduction we made at Udacity! Want to learn more? There are actually 19 videos included in this playlist…
Continue reading “Interested in Machine Learning? – Udacity Inc – Medium”
- A density based algorithm can also select different outliers versus a distance based algorithm.
- You can see how outliers differ when scaling is used with kmeans.
- The source code for the outlier app is on github .
- DataScience+ Learn R programming for data science
- I built a shiny app that allows you to play around with various outlier algorithms and wanted to share it with everyone.
I was recently trying various outlier detection algorithms. For me, the best way to understand an algorithm is to tinker with it. I built a shiny app that allows you
Continue reading “Outlier App: An Interactive Visualization of Outlier Algorithms”
- The best way to stay connected to the Android pulse everywhere.
- Our new app contains all the top Android news, reviews, app & games and the best deals just for you.
- Our main newsletter is the Android Weekly which is sent every Sunday and contains all the top Android news, reviews and features from the past week.
- Snapdragon 835 uses Google TensorFlow to run AI apps faster
- HTC announces the mid-range HTC U Play
The upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor will support Google’s TensorFlow machine learning framework so apps can run faster and use less power.
Continue reading “Snapdragon 835 to use Google’s TensorFlow for running apps faster”
- Getting started with Machine learning on Linux with Python 3 and Scikit-learn – December 31, 2016
- Step 2:Training the Model using the Decision Tree Classifier The Decision Tree Classifier from Scikit-Learn will need two sets of input data to learn and predict the output.
- Machine Learning is a way in which a Computing System like your Linux Computer can predict an output by learning from a sample set of Input Data.
- To check how the classifier made the decision you can visualize the Decision Tree with the Graphviz library we used earlier.
- Classification is just one type of Machine Learning, There are more and if you are interested then refer to the links at the end of the article.
IntroductionWhat is Machine Learning ?
Machine Learning is a way in which a Computing System like your Linux Computer can predict an output by learning from a sample set of Input Data.
Continue reading “Getting started with Machine learning on Linux with Python 3 and Scikit-learn –”