- It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
- That’s why we’re rolling out an even smarter messaging experience with the ability to message a connection from wherever you may be on LinkedIn, along with suggestions that can help connect you to a new job.
- For example, you can have a conversation with a connection without ever leaving their profile, or reach out to someone directly from the LinkedIn Feed.
- In fact, nearly 50% of LinkedIn members have found a job through a mutual connection.
- For example, when looking at a job posting at a company you’re interested in we’ll show you which of your connections work there, or who can introduce you to someone at the company.
Did you know that 80% of LinkedIn members consider professional networking to be important to career success? It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
Continue reading “Introducing a Smarter Way to Message and Build Meaningful Relationships on LinkedIn”
- Blizzard and DeepMind have created an open test environment within the StarCraft II game for artificial intelligence researchers to use worldwide.
- Google’s DeepMind has announced that it will be making use of game development studio Blizzard’s StarCraft II game as a testing platform for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning research, opening the environment worldwide.
- StarCraft II is closer to a real-world environment than any other game it has used for testing so far, DeepMind said, as it is played in real-time.
- “Games are the perfect environment in which to do this, allowing us to develop and test smarter, more flexible AI algorithms quickly and efficiently, and also providing instant feedback on how we’re doing through scores.”
Blizzard and DeepMind have created an open test environment within the StarCraft II game for artificial intelligence researchers to use worldwide.
Continue reading “Google’s DeepMind turns to StarCraft II after conquering Go”
- “Telling a story is one of the best ways we have of coming up with new ideas, and also of learning about each other and our world.”
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Richard Branson
Highlights of the inaugural O’Reilly artificial intelligence conference.
Continue reading “12 Observations About Artificial Intelligence From The O’Reilly AI Conference”