- Additionally, we announced a new promotion specifically for partners reselling our Data Security solutions.
- Informatica offers solutions to help partners help their customers with both “Detect” (Discovery and Classification) and “Protect” (Data Masking, Encryption or other 3rd party tools)
Best of all, Informatica is relying on you, our partners, to drive this strategy within our joint customer base.
- Additionally, on the May Partner Pulse Webcast, we launched our Data Security Promotion for partners!
- This includes additional front-end and back-end margin and rebates for partners who identify and close data security opportunities.
- You can listen to the replay of this webcast here and get the details of our Data Security promotion and solution portfolio on PARC, our partner portal.
Partner Opportunities in Data Security- We’ve got the enablement materials, sales tools and marketing programs to help get you started.
Continue reading “Partner Opportunities in Data Security”
I am briefly sharing a video from the last TensorFlow Dev Summit in February 2017. My choice has fallen to a presentation by François Chollet of the deep learning library API Keras and its integration with TensorFlow. As Dr. Chollet explains, Keras integrated with TensorFlow promises to streamline deep learning frameworks in ways that will…
Continue reading “TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017: Integrating Keras and TensorFlow”
- People figured that if they could find a way to codify instructions to a machine to tell it what steps to take, any manual operation could be eliminated saving any business time and money.
- Algorithms, on the other hand, are a series of steps that describe a way of solving a problem that meets the criteria of both being correct and ability to be terminated if need be.
- Instead of writing code to search our data given a set of parameters of the certain pattern as traditional coding focuses on, with big data we look for the pattern that matches the data.
- Now another step’s been added to the equation that finds patterns humans don’t see, such as the certain wavelength of light, or data over a certain volume.
- So, this new algorithmic step now successfully searches for patterns and will also create the code needed to do it.
We are all now in what’s called the “big data era,” and we’ve been here for quite some time. Once upon a time we were only just starting to piece together
Continue reading “Why Future Emphasis Should be on Algorithms”
The AI revolution has already begun. Different industries already benefit from using AI-powered solutions and achieve competive advantage due to AI.
Continue reading “7 Interesting and Unusual Uses of AI You May Not Know About”
- MSPs must be sure that the data presented is relevant to the services they provide.
- Artificial Intelligence: Four Tips to Increase Customer Retention
- To improve customer retention, MSPs and their SMB customers need to make sure theyâ re offering something special.
- Implementing 24×7 help desk support with a personal touch is a sure-fire way to increase customer retention and add to the perceived value of a brand.
- For Thomas, AI may also be â the key to avoiding long IVR phone calls , or at least making them much more bearable.â AI technology uses customer data to streamline the process and provide a quick answer to real customer problems.
Artificial intelligence is changing the fundamental ways businesses are executing their digital marketing campaigns and customer retention.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence: Four Tips to Increase Customer Retention”
- There will be no Big Data without cloud computing, and no AI without Big Data, said Zhu said, who always stresses to entrepreneurs that AI is not a hot sector they should pile into, but only a label for companies.
- AI, Big Data and Cloud Computing Are Key to the Future, BlueRun Ventures Partner Says
- For Big Data sectors, what this company is hunting for are companies able to profit and collect data at the same time.
- (Yicai Global) Jan. 24 — Any new business connections including healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing and the service industry will need to be developed jointly with artificial intelligence, Big Data and cloud computing — the keys to the future, according to a venture capitalist in China.
- The core value of investors is to present the future trend and give risk warnings to entrepreneurs, so as to help them manage risks.
(Yicai Global) Jan. 24 — Any new business connections including healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing and the service industry will need to be developed jointly with artificial intelligence, Big Data and cloud computing — the keys to the future, according to a venture capitalist in China.
Continue reading “AI, Big Data and Cloud Computing Are Key to the Future, BlueRun Ventures Partner Says”