- The third one was in 1969 when the word information technology was introduced in the world, and the fourth one is the revolution of Artificial Intelligence which we are experiencing right now.
- Artificial Intelligence is the set of tools and programs that make any software smart enough that the observer would feel that he is dealing with a human, not with the software.
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence: The first stage of AI as the name suggests is functionally very narrow.
- Artificial General Intelligence: AGI may only be one step further from ANI but this step is the biggest achievement of humanity.
- Artificial Super Intelligence: ASI is the final stage of AI predicted by the scientist in which the machines with ASI can able to pass the average human intelligence.
This world has seen four major revolutions that changed its entire face. The first revolution was in 1784 when the first steam engine introduced in the world. The second one was in 1870when the electricity was invented. The third one was in 1969 when the word information technology was introduced in the world, and the fourth one is the revolution of Artificial Intelligence which we are experiencing right now. The present revolutionary era is based on the extreme automation and global connectivity for which Artificial Intelligence is imperative. Just like the other three revolutions, the changes and developments that this revolution is creating will be the bedrock of our future and our way of interacting with technology and with each other.
Continue reading “The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence”