- ING is taking a humanoid robot on a tour of its Dutch branches to teach kids how to manage their money.
- The robot, named Ginger, will be conducting monthly workshops for nine to 11 year-old account holding at branches throughout the Netherlands.
- Children attending the sessions will get to interact with bot as he offers budgetting tips and information on ways to make and save money.
- ING says the workshops “are not only good for learning about money management, but also to introduce children to new developments in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence”.
ING is taking a humanoid robot on a tour of its Dutch branches to teach kids how to manage their money.
Continue reading “ING Robot goes on tour to teach kids about money”
- Google’s ‘AlphaGo’ Beats Top Go Player In Win For Artificial Intelligence
- A predecessor to the Liberatus program lost in a similar No-Limit Texas Hold’em tournament in 2015, leading several of the professional poker players to underestimate the bot’s ability.
- AI is thrashing humans at poker at a Pittsburgh casino.
- Artificial intelligence advances in recent years have seen computers master and eventually outperform the best human players at games including Chess and the game show Jeopardy!
- An artificial intelligence computer program called Liberatus has accumulated winnings of almost $800,000 against a team of professional poker players at the Brain Vs. Artificial Intelligence competition at Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh.
AI is thrashing humans at poker at a Pittsburgh casino.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Wins $800,000 Against Human Poker Pros”
- Artificial intelligence wrecks poker pros to stack up a profit of $800,000
- The showdown takes place as part of the ” Brains vs. Artificial Intelligence ” competition which pits a group of four poker pros against the crafty supercomputer Libratus in a heads-up game of No-Limit Texas Hold’em slated to continue for 120,000 hands.
- While Libratus still has 55,000 hands to play against the pros, it seems to be confidently striding on its way to victory.
- Following last year’s historical triumph of Google’s DeepMind-based AlphaGo AI over leading Go player Lee Sedol, Libratus offers further proof that artificial intelligence systems are gradually starting to best even the most talented human players.
- Back in 2015, a supercomputer under the moniker ‘Claudico’ squared off with a group of poker pros, but ultimately ended up unable to turn a profit against the humans.
University-built artificial intelligence has been absolutely dismantling a team of professional poker players in a heads-up game of No-Limit Texas Hold’em.
Continue reading “Artificial intelligence wrecks poker pros to stack up a profit of $800,000”