- Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
- ABBA fans: dust off your platforms and prepare to step into a time machine.
- In June, all four members sung on stage for the first time in 30 years during a special 50th anniversary party in Stockholm.
- There are few details about the performance, but the new show aims to blend virtual reality and artificial intelligence in an entirely new way to enable ABBA fans of all ages to interact with the band’s unique disco sound.
- “We are exploring a new technological world, with virtual reality and artificial intelligence at the forefront, that will allow us to create new forms of entertainment and content we couldn’t have previously imagined.”
The Swedish super-group is returning for an “entertainment experience” that will blend cutting-edge virtual reality and artificial intelligence
Continue reading “Calling All Dancing Queens: ABBA Plans to Reunite — but There’s a Catch”