- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: robotics/AI , space
- Cool places Ark I Blue Beauty EM Launch GETAS Nuclear Terrorist Official Song Educational Books Brochure Coursework Educational Videos Fellows Grants Interviews Press Releases Resources RSS Tutorial Scholarships Twitter Feed University Outreach Videos What’s New World News
- After a year of breakthroughs, experts believe they are on the brink of revolutionising our daily lives through artificial intelligence – and Asia can play a leading role in this brave new world.
- aging AI Apple bitcoin Black Holes blockchain CERN collective intelligence colonization Cortese Franco culture design education Einstein existential risks extinction Fermi Paradox future futurism Google Gravity Modification Harry J. Bentham health humanity immortality interstellar propulsion Interstellar Travel LHC Life extension longevity media & arts NASA Neuroscience nuclear politics research risks singularity space SpaceX sustainability technology Terrorism The Kline Directive transhumanism
- Main areas Home About Blog Programs Reports A-PRIZE Donate Join Us Newsletter Quotes Store Press Releases About us Advisory Boards Bitcoin Endowment Fund Contact Us Donor List FAQ Finances Guardian Award Interactive Friendly AI Logo Mission Statement Procedures Staff Supplemental FAQ Timeline
The Machines are Coming: China’s role in the future of artificial intelligence
Continue reading “The Machines are Coming: China’s role in the future of artificial intelligence”
- DeepMind says its new AI model, called a differentiable neural computer (DNC), can be fed with things like a family tree and a map of the London Underground network, and can answer complex questions about the relationships between items in those data structures.
- By augmenting an AI’s capabilities with the power of learning from memory, it’ll likely be able to complete far more complex tasks on its own.
- DeepMind, an artificial intelligence firm that was acquired by Google in 2014 and is now under the Alphabet umbrella, has developed a computer than can refer to its own memory to learn facts and use that knowledge to answer questions.
- It’s the networks that helped DeepMind’s AlphaGo AI defeat world champions at the complex game of Go .
DeepMind has developed a computer than can refer to its own memory to learn facts and use that knowledge to answer questions.
Continue reading “DeepMind’s new computer can learn from its own memory”
- China will boost growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) sector in the next three years, said a statement issued by the National Development and Reform Commission on Monday.
- China rolls out three-year program for AI growth
- By 2018, China shall build platforms for fundamental AI resources and innovation and make breakthroughs on basic core technology, said the three-year implementation program for “Internet Plus” AI.
- China has been promoting the robotics industry as it strives to upgrade its manufacturing sector and address labor shortage.
- Last year, China announced the “Internet Plus” initiative to enable more businesses to take advantage of the internet.
Read the full article, click here.
@chinaorgcn: “#China will boost growth of the #artificialintelligence sector in the next three years.”
China will boost growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) sector in the next three years, said a statement issued by the National Development and Reform Commission on Monday.
China rolls out three-year program for AI growth