- Recently Gartner, Inc., revealed its top predictions for IT organizations and users for 2017 and beyond, focusing on three fundamental effects of continued digital innovation: experience and engagement, business innovation, and the secondary effects that result from increased digital capabilities.
- “Gartner’s top strategic predictions continue to offer a provocative look at what might happen in some of the most critical areas of technology evolution.
- At the core of future outcomes is the notion of digital disruption, which has moved from an infrequent inconvenience to a consistent stream of change that is redefining markets and entire industries,” said Daryl Plummer, managing vice president, chief of research and Gartner Fellow.
- “Last year, we said digital changes were coming fast.
- In this slideshow, Gartner has outlined the top predictions for IT organizations and users for 2017 and beyond.
Digital innovation is by far the biggest influencer, changing the way we do everything, from shopping to communication to running a business.
Continue reading “2017 and Beyond: How Digital Innovation Will Impact the World”
- Consumer-facing businesses use cognitive tools to tease out key behavioral patterns to reach customers in the right ways and over the right channels.
- By using cognitive tools to improve their search capabilities, customer care and workflow management, business leaders are accelerating productivity and efficiency.
- Cognitive technology is helping defense and other intelligence organizations track an unprecedented variety of data to detect signals, protect the public, and direct intelligence resources more effectively.
- Professional services firms and insurers are employing cognitive solutions to improve sampling and modeling, which is helping them improve client and risk outcomes.
- Contact centers have turned to cognitive technology to provide more efficient and personalized customer service.
By becoming a cognitive business, early adopters have been able to evolve customer acquisition, increase customer engagement, and improve customer service.
Continue reading “IBM Cognitive”
- According to the report, cognitive technology is making good on its remarkable promise to unlock business value.
- Read our full report: The Cognitive Advantage: Insights from early adopters on driving business value .
- An IBM study was published today that examines how cognitive technology is being put into practice.
- Half of early adopters have already seen “major competitive advantage” from adopting cognitive technology, and 58 percent believe it will be a “must have” to remain competitive in three to five years.
- To reach the conclusions, our researchers surveyed a broad sample of early adopters that embody the diversity of the cognitive market.
An IBM study was published today that examines how cognitive technology is being put into practice. The research, IBM’s first quantitative global study of the cognitive market, is based on survey results from more than 600 early adopters. The report, The Cognitive Advantage: Insights from early adopters on driving business value, is headlined by promising evidence that supports the business case for cognitive.
Continue reading “Is cognitive technology living up to the hype?”
- Cloud Expo ® , Big Data Expo ® and @ThingsExpo ® are registered trademarks of Cloud Expo, Inc., a SYS-CON Events company.
- Cloud computing software is eating the world, and each day is bringing new developments in this world.
- Models of cloud compute include public clouds, private clouds and blends in between.
- Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today.
- Cloud Expo Power Panel | Cloud Computing: We Now Live in an API World
Read the full article, click here.
@magesa: “Machine Learning | @CloudExpo #BigData #IoT #ML #MachineLearning #FutureIsHere”
AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo – October 20-22, 2008, San Jose, California!