- New Delhi, Most customers are confused about the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and are, therefore, reluctant to embrace this new technology, a study said on Friday.Released by US-based software firm Pegasystems, it revealed that these fears are often eased once the users gain firsthand AI experience — which ironically many enjoy without even realising it.
- “Our study suggests the recent hype is causing some confusion and fear among consumers, who may not really understand how it’s already being used and helping them every day,” said Don Schuerman, Vice President (Product Marketing) Pegasystems.The study that involved 6,000 customers in six countries found that consumers were hesitant to fully embrace AI devices and services.
- “Only 36 per cent are comfortable with businesses using AI to engage with them.
- Almost 72 per cent express some sort of fear about AI,” the study found.Twenty four per cent of respondents even worried about robots taking over the world.Interestingly, 34 per cent of respondents said they had directly experienced AI but when asked about the technologies they used it was revealed that 84 per cent actually used at least one AI-powered service or device.Seventy two per cent respondents confidently claimed they understood AI but very few could correctly define it.
- “Though AI has been around for more than 30 years, it has now evolved to the point that businesses can engage with each individual consumer on a real-time, one-to-one basis,” Schuerman said.Businesses need to focus on using AI to develop applications that provide real value for customers to improve their experiences rather than overhyping the technology itself, the findings suggested.
Most customers are confused about the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and are, therefore, reluctant to embrace this new technology, a study said o..
Continue reading “Consumers confused about artificial intelligence: Study, IT News, ET CIO”
- The Pegasystems survey of 6,000 customers across six countries found that close to three quarters (68%) of Brits express some sort of fear about AI, with almost one quarter (23%) worried about robots taking over the world.
- Further findings revealed the potential impact of these deep-rooted fears on businesses, with less than one in three (28%) of British consumers comfortable with businesses using AI to engage with them.
- Robots and AI were also found to confuse consumers, with the survey exposing a basic misunderstanding of AI.
- Less than a quarter (23%) of UK consumers who report no AI experience feel at ease with businesses using AI to engage with them.
- But for UK AI consumer veterans, this number jumps to 56% – a full 33 points higher.
A Pegasystems survey has revealed the extent of consumer AI fears, with almost one quarter (23%) of Brits were worried about robots taking over the world.
Continue reading “Nearly 1 in 4 fear robots taking over the world”
- Ce dernier devrait progresser annuellement d
I’m a huge fan of growth hacking.
- I’ve built several companies on the principles of growth hacking.
- Heck, I might just build several more and put growth hacking to work again.
- Processeur : Des chercheurs de l’Université de Princeton annoncent avoir créé une puce composée de 25 coeurs facilement intégrable pour construire un ordinateu
| DIM (Document Information Manager) – CDO (Chief Digital Officer) – Gouvernance numérique
Transformation numérique : D’après une étude menée par Vanson Bourne, 89% des responsables IT estiment que le numérique est essentiel pour les services informatiques afin d..
- L’index ISG sur l’externalisation révèle qu’en zone EMEA le marché accuse une baisse de 18 % pour ce deuxième trimestre 2016 (par rapport à 2015)
Bureautique et Collaboratif : Selon certaines informations, Microsoft préparerait un nouveau produit dénommé Skype Teams, qui pourrait rivaliser avec des apps de messagerie e
SYS-CON’s WebSphere Developer’s Journal
Are you investing heavily in inbound content, but don’t have a system to get that content in front of your target audience to read, enjoy and share?
SYS-CON’s WebSphere Developer’s Journal | Le monde du Saas et des Acteurs
Continue reading “CIO Outlook: Rethinking #SaaS and #DevOps”
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in the workplace is becoming more and more common all over the world, in various industries.
- Home News 5 Ways in Which Artificial Intelligence Will Change an Organization
- Intelligent Machines Need to be Treated as Colleagues: Trust AI to make the right decision.
- As AI takes over administration work it’s important for management to stay creative in order to stay successful.
- If managers learn to embrace them and work with them they will spend less time on meaningless tasks and more on the important aspects of running a business.
Artificial intelligence (AI) in the workplace is becoming more and more common all over the world, in various different industries. Not only do AI systems save
Continue reading “5 Ways in Which Artificial Intelligence Will Change an Organization”
- According to Accenture, AI will define future customer experience .
- “The power of AI is the power to make better decisions.
- Reese shared a historical example of AI and whether AI should be used to make decision.
- If AI has the power to make better decisions, then any business that has to make decisions, will be able to make more informed and fast decisions.
- Reese notes that AI in business is really heating up.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the new UI, according to Accenture’s Technology Vision 2017 report, identifying trends that are essential to business suc…
Continue reading “The Power of Artificial Intelligence is to Make Better Decisions”
- Businesses have recently realized how effectively Chatbot Strategy can be used for their Brands.
- Chatbots are going to evolve with time and create huge opportunities for businesses to explode from scratch to prominence.
- Chatbots are now helping people in reducing work load, reducing staff and performing redundant daily tasks.
- All these helps in reducing human error, efforts and ultimately reducing costs for the organizations.
- Business Intelligence Solution using Domo
Businesses have recently realized how effectively Chatbot Strategy can be used for their Brands. Chatbots are now helping people in reducing work load, reducing staff and performing redundant daily tasks. All these helps in reducing human error, efforts and ultimately reducing costs for the organizations. Automating repetitive & mundane work will definitely increase the productivity, creativity, and efficiency of the employees. Bots have an edge over Apps. Chatbots are going to evolve with time and create huge opportunities for businesses to explode from scratch to prominence.
Continue reading “Rise of Chatbots”
- The facts are clear, AI is sticking around for next year.
- “Electric utilities are already using AI to better optimize power generation and the grid.
- As AI enterprise technology becomes more pervasive and mainstream, businesses also need to ensure they are taking into account the importance of building trust between AI and the people who use the systems.”
- “In 2017 we will move from the silent AI that supports search, image, speech and text analytics behind the curtain to the embrace of embedded visible AI.
- “In 2017 we’ll see increased acceleration in the democratization of AI for every person and every organization.
For the final Cognitive Business
Continue reading “Big Tech’s AI Predictions for 2017”