- Are 15 libraries in various languages to help implement your deep learning algorithm.
- Its powerful, flexible and intuitive and is considered as the flexible framework for Deep Learning.
- It comes with rich set of deep learning libraries as a part of machine learning libraries.
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- Mocha is a Deep Learning framework for Julia, inspired by the C++ framework Caffe.
Here are 15 libraries in various languages to help implement your deep learning algorithm.
Theano is a python library for defining and evaluating mathema…
Continue reading “15 Deep Learning Libraries”
- darch package can be used for generating neural networks with many layers (deep architectures).
- DeepLearning is deep learning library, developed with C++ and python.
- Pylearn2 is a library that wraps a lot of models and training algorithms such as Stochastic Gradient Descent that are commonly used in Deep Learning.
- Intel® Deep Learning Framework provides a unified framework for Intel® platforms accelerating Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
Read the full article, click here.
@analyticbridge: “#DeepLearning Libraries by Language”
Source for picture: click here
Theano is a python library for defining and evaluating mathematical expressions with numerical arrays.
Keras is a mi…
Deep Learning Libraries by Language