- Today Facebook open sourced Caffe2.
- Back in October, Facebook announced Caffe2Go, what effectively was a mobile CPU and GPU optimized version of Caffe2 (they even both have Caffe2 in their names if you parse it right).
- Today’s release accompanies partnerships at the hardware, device and cloud levels.
- Prior to release, Caffe2 was deployed at scale across Facebook.
- Caffe models can be easily converted to Caffe2 models with a utility script.
Today Facebook open sourced Caffe2. The deep learning framework follows in the steps of the original Caffe, a project started at the University of California,..
Continue reading “Facebook open sources Caffe2, its flexible deep learning framework of choice”